Thursday, October 25, 2007

Malaysia Tanahair ku

Well well...its been 3 days...if not for missing my girls and Abah...it would be good 3 days!!

To start with, its not as hot as I thought it would be...the rain has made Malaysia cool enough a place. And there are air condition everywhere! In fact, in the classroom where my course is conducted it got so cold that I complained, drawing wondering comments why orang baru balik from Swiss tak tahan sejuk!

Can't write much coz am at Kak Sham's house at the moment and this amounts to ignoring the tuanrumah! So, I'll try to get to a computer at ILKAP tomorrow and write some mo, K.

Later then!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

muz, sempat lg update yekk... ingatkan busy dgn course cam org2 yg terdahulu... dah gi salon ke...

Anonymous said...

mumsie! my mummy sunyi jadinya anak2mu tinggal di rumahku dua hari ok! huahahahha. suraya syok gila tunjuk mata dia pakai eyeshadow to the magician. :D

Formerly known as Superwomanwannabe! said...

hoittt email us yr number...shishila@gmail.com