Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Selamat Berpuasa...

Not too late to wish all my friends and family a good Ramadhan, kan?! Baru 5 Ramadhan hari ni...

Hope you guys are having a good Ramadhan thus far...moga semua sihat dalam menjalani ibadah puasa and all the extra ibadah of sembahyang terawih and mengaji Quran...and preparing lovely dishes for the family (ni pun I'm sure di kira ibadah juga!)

Mumsie is having a relatively easier time this year...mungkin sebab anak2 dah biasa berpuasa and more importantly, I have a maid. A reliable one, so far. Plus, Ramadhan has not really started for me, yet. hehe...

What have i been feeding the family? Macam-macam! hehe...first 2 days of Ramadhan, since it was a weekend...i masak lah...masak nasi with all the favourite lauks of orang-orang yang berpuasa - Abah, KakNgah and Sarah as well as MakSU. We even did some baking. Chocolate chip cookies and a butter cake! I realized whilst baking that anak-anak I dah besar...dah boleh harap kat dapur! I only needed to put the ingredients together...they did everything else!! Alhamdulillaaahhh ...

But since Monday Abah ordered me to get food from the Putrajaya Bazaar Ramadhan...dia nak nasi kerabu laaa...nasi beryani laaa...anak2 nak nasi ayam laaa...roti john laaa..so since Mumsie tak puasa, he said i should make the trips to the Bazaar...okeylaaa...bagi chan. Tapi i told them that once i start puasa i am not willing to go through the jam and heat and ramai orang to go get food!! I would rather cook at home!

Esok our neighbour ajak berbuka and terawih kat rumah dia. Apparently they are inviting some anak yatim to their house and they want us to join them. So sweet, kan?! So, I'm looking forward to that...

Well...i hope you're having a good time as we are!!

No comments: