Was reading Mrs GoodThings@Home blog and was reminded that she tagged me a while ago on basically how well in know my husband! Lets have a go, shall we....
1) He’s sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
Football, mainly...or anything sports...Prison Break and NurKasih on friday nights!!
2) You’re out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
Any dressing thats already on the salad...if he can choose, it would probably be Thousand Island.
3) What’s one food he doesn’t like?
Buah-buahan tempatan, except durian! Apparently he perasan omputih!
4) You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order?
Teh tarik and tosei/roti telur with bawang and cili or mee goreng mamak...depending on which mamak stall we're at!
5) Where did he go to high school?
SMS Sultan Muzaffar, Melaka. Apparently the only boy from his primary school who made it to a boarding school that year! member memang bangga pasal ni!
6) What size shoes does he wear?
Ok...i don't know the answer to this one. Would this render me a bad wife???
7) If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
He collected caps when we were travelling in Europe but right now all those caps are still in a box!
8) What is his favorite type of sandwich?
Any type. this is one guy who would eat anything, janji halal.
9) What would this person eat every day if he could?
Whatever his eldest sister cooks!
10) What is his favorite cereal?
He'll eat whichever cereal we bought for the kids.
11) What would he never wear?
Baju orang pompuan
12) What is his favorite sports team?
13) Who did he vote for?
I suspect it is for the Opposition coz he kept saying, "My heart is with UMNO but they need to be taught a lesson!"
14) Who is his best friend?
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do?
Main spider solitaire
16. What is his heritage?
He's orang melaka through and through!
17. What is his favourite colour?
I don't think he has any particular favourite. He wears all colours, including pink. and he looks good in all colours, if i may say so myself!
18. What is his habit?
Balik kerja, tidur!
19. What is he proud of?
His family and himself.
20. Lastly, do you think he will read this?
Only if he happens to pass by the computer and my blog happens to be on the screen!
Hmm...i do believe i know my husband quite well!! hahahaha....
OK...am supposed to tag others so i tag....
Teeny, the not-so-new bride,
Jah (haha..this should force you to revisit your blog!)
and MrsNordin (simply bcoz i would like to read her way of describing MrNordin!!)