Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Allll about Mumsie

Initially...i don't get this tagging tagging business...tapi lama kelamaan (chewah)..setelah Mumsie main lompat lompat melawat blog orang dengan kepohnya, Mumsie faham that tagging tagging ni adalah cara terkini untuk berkenalan...so, since I pun dah mula dikenali ramai (chewah chewah!!), i've been tagged a couple of times, latest by Zetty and prior to that by Superwoman and before that i think was by Azian, MrsGoodthings. So this posting is to honour those ladies and bare my soul to the blogging world. Mumsie tak segan sangat coz in the blog world, despite my perasan-ness and chewah chewah tu, sebenarnya tak ramai yang baca Mumsie's Travels. So, here goes:

Directions: Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog/Facebook note with 16 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end choose 16 people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don’t forget to leave them a comment or tag them in your note to read this.

1. Mumsie suka minum kopi - preferably "renverse" yang ada kat geneva tapi sebab dah berpijak di bumi nyata takkan ke geneva lagi, nescafe tarik is good enough. Old Town White Coffee pun boleh and iced coffee Delicious is also appreciated.

2. Mumsie suka tengok TV dan wayang. Its how i spend quality time with my girlsand its how i spend quality time by myself.

3. Mumsie suka bawak kereta. Preferably Beemer tua Abah.

4. Mumsie suka amik gambar. I recently bought a NIKON D60 and am soooooo loving it! I just wished that I had bought it way back when we were living in Geneva.

5. Bila ada mood, Mumsie suka masak and bake. Last weekend I made roti jala! Woohoooo!

6. Mumsie suka baca buku....preferably mindless chick lit ones...yang baca tapi tak payah pikir-pikir. Am in the midst of reading Twilight.

7. Mumsie tengah pikir nak tukar kerja but at the same time sedar diri that i'm too old for that kind of change. I do love my job and the places it takes me to but as you can probably guess from my past entries...am not so excited about the place and the people i work for.

8. Mumsie ni tengah sangat berusaha untuk kuruskan badan tapi hampeh! Meja kat ofis dah macam pantri...ada kettle..ada toaster...so how to kurus? Pasrah ajelah Baahhhhh....

(laaaa...baru nombor 8 ker??)

9. Mumsie ni kepoh-chi. Tapi i don't like crowds. Maybe its the age factor. I dah tak suka nak beramai ramai. I prefer to be amongst a small group of people...people who can keep me company, if you know what i mean.

10. Because i don't like crowds, Mumsie tak suka shopping masa sale. Tak bermakna Mumsie tak suka sale items. So, either Mumsie tak shopping or I take leave and go shopping when other people go to work.

11. Cakap pasal shopping, Mumsie paling tak pandai bargain! Rugi kalau bawak Mumsie pegi tempat macam Pasar Payang ker...tapi to cover...Mumsie katalah i nak tolong orang Melayu..so, tak yahlah bargain beria-ia..kasi chan diorang dapat untung lebih sikit....

12. Berbalik pasal me not liking crowds, maknanya Mumsie juga tak pernah pergi watch Merdeka parades or free concerts yang kena berebut2 tempat duduk. Pernah sekali pergi Karnival Jom Heboh kat Kuantan for the sake of the children.

13. Mumsie ni pemalas orangnya. I always say I'm allergic to exercise. so, kalau pergi Zoo or tempat2 yang sewaktu dengannya, i akan jalan2 sikit then wait for the kids and Abah at some bangku somewhere. Maybe sebab ni jugaklah Mumsie tak kurus kurus!

14. Mumsie suka menari tapi tak pandai. Kecik-kecik dulu pernah berangan nak jadi penari tarian tradisional tapi tak kesampaian sebab tak lembut enough.

15. Mumsie gets along really well with people younger than me. I suppose i need to make sure i feel young allllll the time.

16. Finally.....Mumsie suka baca gossip. Tapi cannot stand writings about Norman and Memey, Mawi and Ekin, Datuk CT Nurhaliza and Datuk K and Fasha Sandha. So, Mumsie tengok E! Channel jerla kat ASTRO since i can no longer afford to buy HELLO!


dah! cukup 16! Now I tag...Ina, Teeny, lawyerlyscrewed...alamak sapa lagi? Orang lain seme dah buat tag ni...how? will i be cursed for breaking this chain??????

5 comments:

Siti Blogger said...

Mumsie...we are on the same boat on #4. I wished I had bought my D70s way back when I was travelling a lot following hubby to 5 out of 7 continents of the world! Ni dah tak travel ni....semua gambor dlm negara je lah...

I hate crowds too! I think I have agoraphobia hahaha! Bila kat heavy crowd je mula la rasa pening2 lalat.

Would love to see your pics. Mine are at http://www.flickr.com/photos/aznin

Btw, I'm putting you on my bloglist, so that I can come back and haunt you! :-P

Zulaikha M. said...

Mak Teh, PD! PD! PD!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

check out the latest on norman lah..pakai baju sedondon was his idea hahahahaha....

ur only sis

Zetty said...

tipula tak suka baca cerita pasal memey. kehkehkehkeh. guilty pleasure tu.