Sunday, May 11, 2008

Missing girls...

No, not my girls...

Since coming back, we've been reading Harian Metro quite a bit, simply bcoz its one of the cheapest newspaper on the newsstand! Abah has refused to spend RM2.50 on papers that provides lopsided news, if -ya- no- what- I- mean, nudge-nudge, wink-wink!!

But HM is depressing, to say the least! Its filled with news of death, accidents, crimes of all kinds, and of late they've even printed pictures of people covered in their own blood after being attacked for one reason or another!!

Of course, there's all those stories about missing girls...Supposedly it is to highlight the happy ending..that they were eventually found by their families (although Sharlinie is still missing...). But the question(s) in my mind is....kat Indonesia tu dah tak der perempuan ker yang boleh di buat bini?? Don't give me all that love is blind crap, OK! In these cases, love was blind, dumb, deaf and stupid!

Tapi I pelik...macam mana diorang boleh bawak lari all those girls all the way to their kampung...what were the girls thinking when they were brought allllll the way to those remote kampungs in Indonesia? That they were taking part in the Amazing Race?? That they're going for their happy ever after?? Buat penat jer mak bapak besarkan. Akal langsung tak pakai! Worst for this girl who was recently rescued but apparently brought back with her all kinds of "gangguan" sampaikan her kakak also kena "tempias". The poor sister is now bedridden and the girl is refusing to speak to her family members! How laaaaa...

OK..ok...i shouldn't say much..i have 4 of my own. I should concentrate on them, right! Ye laaa...its just that all these stories are freaking me out! BIG time!! Tu belum lagi I start on those I-don't-know-what-to-call-them girls who gets caught for tranporting drugs into foreign countries!!

You think I should stop reading Harian Metro? Maybe I should just let my bosses take me into depression....hehehe...
Oklah, have a good week, y'all!

No comments: