Friday, September 5, 2008

Meeting

one more story!

petang tadi Mumsie attended a meeting which was also attended by 14 Ministers and Deputy Ministers!! Mumsie so teruja to be in such close proximity with them!! Meeting was chaired by the YAB Deputy Minister. He did make a little joke about hoping that they will still be in business by this 16 September! hahaha...but i must say that my perception of him has changed somewhat. I think he can be quite smart, if he wants to. I mean, he showed that he understands what people were telling him just now, even the technical stuff and he showed that he can actually make some sound decisions. hmmm...must give him benefit of doubt from now on...

I was duly impressed that the Ministers speaks very good English! All that was there tadi although the Deputy Human Resource Minister tried to speak more Malay than English. I don't understand why since everybody else speaks mostly in English and her English was not bad at all.

But this I must say...the man who impressed me the most is the Finance Minister II. That man is sooooo smart...he so knows what he is talking about!! mind blowing, i tell you!! Minister of Agriculture was not so bad either...


Yang lain-lain tu...my bozz included...no comment!

an interesting point to note...everyone was referring to DPM as "Sir". waaaa...

No comments: