Friday, September 21, 2007

Is she or is she not??

I really do not want to dwell on this but being a parent I just cannot help it! Is that girl (somehow difficult to state her name..dunno why...) who the scientists claim her to be? At first, I thought the parents were merely in denial..ye lah..like the mother said, who would want to admit that it is their daughter who met with such an inhumane end! But after reading what the dad has further to say...I have my doubts now although Harian Metro reported today the family did claim the body and may have buried her already as we speak.

Words cannot describe how I feel about this whole saga (can I use this word here?). For the life of me I know I can never imagine what the mom is going through...I just hope she's strong, kuatkan iman and think of her other children who would surely be traumatised as well. Easier said than done, I know...

Really folks..when I started this blog I had intended for it to be filled only with happy stories..stories of our own adventures...

But life is not like that at all, is it? Its not about what WE plan...its about what HE has in store for us...ALLAH HU AKBAR!

p.s. Having said all of the above, I still hope the 3 teenage girls who returned home after running away got the whacking that they deserve from the parents!! I hope the parents would punish them for all the worries and heartache they caused during those days they were "missing"! Not to mention the waste of resources by police and others in looking for them! I hope the parents are not letting them get away by merely saying.."we're just glad they are back..." hhmmmppphhh! All should not be forgiven!!

No comments: