Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Love is in the Air

14th February came and went...big hoo haa about warning Muslims against celebrating valentine's day. Just as well my other half has never bothered...not since day one and never even cared to justify his tak-kisah-ness with the usual line - "I don't need a specific date to tell you that i love you"! Sedih, kan?! But fortunately for him too that Mumsie accepts this part of him unconditionally since day one. Pasrah ajelah...kalau tidak, tak kawin pulak! hahaha!

but on that day, i was blog hopping as per usual and found many love stories. Ada cerita about a lady finding love with someone who's been in front of her for a while already...that was sweet. She has finally accepted the guy and now is busy planning a wedding, i believe, and planning her migration to Australia (I think) to join him once they've tied the knot. I wish her luck.

Ada cerita yang confusing sikit...about a couple handling long-distance love but it seems the lady doesn't have much confidence that the relationship will lead to anywhere in particular...am not sure she's ready to accept that but the relationship has been going on for a while already. I wish her luck too.

Ada jugak cerita about lost loves. sad. I stumbled on a blog which describes the feelings of the writer since losing her husband to an illness last october. Sedih coz she kept writing about how much she misses him still and she has 2 small kids. I really wish her luck and great strength for days to come!

Ada tu writes about her divorce. Hmm...this one susah sikit. I feel for this lady but somehow i just don't think its right for her to be so public about it. whatever she wrote, she should realize it reflects back on her and thats not entirely good. But am not to judge. She'd probably say that its her blog so suka hati dia lah and that i wouldn't know apa yang dia rasa dan lalui. so, i will not judge and i wish her luck...

Last but not least, i really enjoyed reading about Madam Puteri Kama and her daughter saving a mummy cat and her kittens. now, thats LOVE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mumsie,

I too read the blog about the 2 lost love. Rasa nak nangis baca about the lady whose husband died. She'll be ok I think, in time...And I also kesian about the divorcee..but I agree with you about being public. It's scary to read about such things kan..

Ja