Thursday, October 21, 2010

Lost girl found

Did you guys read about the girl who went missing after shopping with her fiancee? she was found safe in Bukit Bintang. kononnya she ran away coz she no longer wants to marry the guy and she's too scared to tell her parents.

wow, i'm thinking. why couldn't she tell the truth to her parents? to her mom? kesian dia. tapi kesian parents dia jugak...kesian tunang (or soon to be EX tunang) dia...and kesian polis yang free-free kena spend time and resources to find her all the way sampai ke KL when they should spend all that energy protecting us from real crimes and criminals yang makin hari makin berani menggugat keselamatan kita.

As a mummy, i wouldn't want my girls to ever feel that they cannot talk or discuss things with me. So, to anak-anak Mummy yang membaca blog ini, whatever problems you think you may have - be it about boys (yes, am sure this is/will be one of the MAIN problem)...friends in general...school...life...plese don't think twice about coming to me or Abah. We can always deal with whatever it is together...You know we love you and we will always be there to guide you through life...even bila you all da besar, da kawen and da beranak pinak nanti. Deal? Don't ever do what that stupid girl did, OK?!

Sigghhh...tiba-tiba I miss Bapak all over again. I ALWAYS go to him for my problems....

1 comment:

Nin said...

Esehmen... I guess, when my kids are old enough to understand, I may have to have this talk with them too...