Tuesday, July 6, 2010

TV

I've been VERY lenient. I've let the girls watch alllll the TV they want. TV... DVDs...in the house..in the car...yes, i've not been a good mommy.

But today I came home and declared a no-TV evening. KNgah fell asleep not 5 minutes after i impose the ban...KLong is just walking around mindlessly, playing with the kittens every now and then. Sarah is with the computer. Soraya is the only one reading...but reading her sisters' novel! sigghhhh...

Maybe its good for UPSR and PMR be done away with! Good for me...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haaa... I pun am trying to lessen the kids' tv exposure. Tapi tu lah... usaha sebegini kalau takde sokongan bapaknye, payah jugak. Here I was trying to impose limited tv time, tum! bapak dia pi beli tv baru...haih!

mumsie said...

haha! yes, you're right. having more than 1 TV does not help!