Friday, January 11, 2008

Good News and Bad News..

So..which one do you want to hear first?


Good news...

Received a call from Soraya's school on Wednesday...she's to be "upgraded" to class of 5-year olds! hehe..you see...when I enrolled her, me and her teacher agreed that since she just turned 4 in December, perhaps it would be better to put her in class of 4-year olds first as this is her first school-going experience then for the school to evaluate her middle of year nanti. but last week, the teacher called to say that she is too "advanced" to be in the 4-year old class!! waaaa...Mumsie giler punya bangga!!

Alamak..tu jer good news that I can think of laaaa...

Bad News...

Got quite a bit of bad news, I'm afraid!

First, I received another call from Soraya's school this morning...she malas mengaji!!!!! Apparently, since Wednesday after morning class, she'll start crying and claims to be too tired to mengaji! So, the teacher has been letting her off and allowed her to watch TV instead until time to go home at 2 pm!! Teacher said she'll monitor some more and report back to me on weekly basis before deciding on next "course of action"!

I went to fetch her this afternoon but the teacher said today she was alright and had joined the mengaji class! Phewww!! Ada-ada jer la diorang ni!

Sarah is still crying at school..she claims to be scared. Scared of what, she's not sure!! Arrrggghhhh....Am heeding to K.Tam's advise (thanks BTW, K.Tam) to give her (and me) adjustment time. But she'd better settle down soon! Very tired lah like this. Cannot go on to feel sorry for her because I see no solution...Sarah simply has to accept and adapt!! My poor baby.....

Those I suppose are the not so bad news with regard my own brood...other people has gotten it worst. Another parent has lost their 5-year old girl! And I'm scared for them! Pray that Nini will be found soon and alive! I cannot comprehend why people would want to harm little children. Why would people want to take other people's children??

I do hope the sister is telling the truth about Nini simply went missing. I hope she's not making up stories just because she's scared people would blame her for not taking better care of her sister...after all, according to the mom, they were suppose to go mengaji, kan? I say this because the pessimist in me am thinking - first the kakak said she looked behind for a split second and when she looked to the fromt again, Nini was gone. Then she said Nini was grabbed by a lady and shoved into a car. Why didn't she scream for help then?? Ok-ok..she's just 8. What does she know, kan? Lets leave it at that. But, Mr Policeman... please find Nini soon!
I was thinking...maybe Sarah is scared because we have been scaring her...about the "orang jahat" lurking around, looking to kidnap little girls. Maybe thats why she gets scared when she can't find her sisters after school...maybe? No?

There's all these people going around taking other people's children..then there is these people who goes around killing their babies!! Found a couple of those stories in the papers of late! Even Kak Long commented that there's only news about people dying in the papers! orang kena bunuh laaa...accident laaa....OK-OK, lets stop here before we get too depressed!!

By the by, I have a mixed news as well...Good news for everyone else, bad news for Mumsie!Abah took the kids to kedai mamak for dinner last Monday and they came home with a little kitten!!!! Apparently a stray outside the mamak shop. But I suspect it actually belongs to someone coz its quite cute and very the jinak. Mumsie and Wan was not all that excited coz we really don't need that extra "responsibility"! But its too late now. The girls are head over heels in love with - check this out - Koko Vanilla!! Abah too, I might add! MakSu is of course on their side! Hmmmpph!!

OK lah. Got to go unpack some more boxes..Bonne weekend everyone!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

muz... koko vanilla!!who comes out wth that cutie nme... i think they to a phase that they wnna cuddle sumethin cute, baby and smalll.. better make sure the cat go vaccin.. used to hv not one but a lot of cats... shidi got heartache coz the cats died due to virus attack... now swears no more cat... kim slm kat emua ok... oh ya, monday is perwakilan AGM mtg.. as usual laaa ...

Zulaikha M. said...

hey, they stole my hamster, koko's name!! no fair la..

Teeny said...

Good Luck with Koko Vanilla. Imagine my house. Better get lil Koko "potong" :) Kalau tak, ada mini zoo nanti... hihi.

Anonymous said...

eleh koko vanilla. awat tak letak christopher francois gluton keeeeee. glamour siket

Anonymous said...

mumsie. awat sejak pulang ke tanah air ni jarang beno nak update blog ni ha. kerinduan keresahan niiiii